Sie sind nicht angemeldet! Jetzt interner Link kostenlos im Forum registrieren, weniger Werbung sehen, aktiv teilnehmen und weitere Vorteile nutzen! Diese Website nutzt Cookies. Bitte beachten Sie unsere interner Link Datenschutzerklärung.
  Start » Forum Impressum/Datenschutz | Site-Map
7-forum.com   ModelleForummein.7erService

Forumsfunktionen

BMW 7er, Modell E23
 Varianten
 Detail-Infos
 Interaktiv
- Anzeige -

Zurück   BMW 7er-Forum > BMW 7er Modelle > BMW 7er, Modell E23

Antwort

Thema teilen Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 13.01.2009, 21:42   #21
davenadarski
Neues Mitglied

Fahrzeug: BMW E23 745i
Standard

I will visit Berlin in August. Then off to Dresden and Leipzig before arriving in Prague.
davenadarski ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.03.2009, 12:14   #22
Danny850
Neues Mitglied

Standard

Hello!
Here is my highline 745...
I'm not gonna sell it yet. I'm just interested in it's price.

PS sorry for my English. Und mine Deuche ist nicht gut....
Angehängte Grafiken
Dateityp: jpg IMGP4377.jpg (61,3 KB, 52x aufgerufen)
Dateityp: jpg IMGP4379.jpg (60,8 KB, 46x aufgerufen)
Dateityp: jpg IMGP4384.jpg (72,3 KB, 50x aufgerufen)
Dateityp: jpg IMGP4389.jpg (73,0 KB, 49x aufgerufen)
Dateityp: jpg IMGP4392.jpg (89,5 KB, 29x aufgerufen)
Danny850 ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.03.2009, 15:59   #23
e23-Fan
Neues Mitglied

Fahrzeug: e23 735iA (1985); MB 220 SEb (1963); MB 300 SEL 3,5 (5/72)
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von davenadarski Beitrag anzeigen
I will visit Berlin in August. Then off to Dresden and Leipzig before arriving in Prague.
Hello Dave,

since I live in Leipzig, I could show you the city (or my e23 735iA ) if you are interested.

Do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail or u2u.

I hope you will have a nice visit in Germany.

e23 Fan
e23-Fan ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.03.2009, 16:04   #24
davenadarski
Neues Mitglied

Standard

I am not certain what you are asking. You only want an appraisel of its value? By the look of it, your car is not what i am searching for. Best wishes, Dave
Alt 17.03.2009, 16:13   #25
e23-Fan
Neues Mitglied

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Danny850 Beitrag anzeigen
Hello!
Here is my highline 745...
I'm not gonna sell it yet. I'm just interested in it's price.

PS sorry for my English. Und mine Deuche ist nicht gut....
Hello Danny,

nice e23 - interesting that a 745i Highline is in Russia!

It is not possible to estimate the value of a car based only on a few photos that show no details. The 745i Highline is a very rare car, but the price depends on the condition of the car. The price perhaps could be between about € 2.000 for a bad car or up to about € 8.000 - € 9.000 for an excellent car with all options.

You are not going to sell it yet, but if you are going to change your mind, I could be interested in the car; I still have some free space in my garage so the 745i Highline would not have to overwinter outside in the snow...

greetings

e23 Fan
Alt 17.03.2009, 16:17   #26
davenadarski
Neues Mitglied

Standard Leipzig, ein Highline und ,,Gose''

Zitat:
Zitat von e23-Fan Beitrag anzeigen
Hello Dave,

since I live in Leipzig, I could show you the city (or my e23 735iA ) if you are interested.

Do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail or u2u.

I hope you will have a nice visit in Germany.

e23 Fan
Thanks for the offer, i have heard Leipzig is a great city. Wont be back there until September, so maybe then you can show me your car and Heimstadt. Kennen Sie ,,Ohne Bedenken'' in Leipzig?

From the NY Times:

Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) A German Beer Trail: Searching for Local Brews - Travel - New York Times

Dave Yoder for The New York Times

A Friends of Gose gathering at Ohne Bedenken in Leipzig.

Article Tools Sponsored By
By EVAN RAIL
Published: May 20, 2007

(Excerpt)
The next day, after a five-hour trip on a Deutsche Bahn Inter-City Express, I was in Leipzig, standing in St. Thomas Church, where Johann Sebastian Bach worked as cantor and director of music from 1723 to 1750. During Bach's tenure, Leipzig started to become famous for something other than great melodies: Gose, a deep orange brew flavored with salt and coriander.

This gave rise to the Gosenschenke, a type of Gose specialty bar that was once found throughout the city. Not long after World War II, however, with Leipzig on the other side of the Iron Curtain, Gose production wavered, then stopped entirely.

But then a Gosenschenke called Ohne Bedenken reopened in 1986, serving the city's first real Gose in almost 20 years, followed by a new Gose brewpub, Bayerischer Bahnhof, which opened in a magnificent former train station just around the turn of the millennium. Another Gose, Ritterguts, is now being made just outside of town. And Gose partisans have even organized a Gose-wanderweg trail for hiking from one Gosenschenke to the next, leading from Leipzig to the town of Halle along the Pleisse, Weisse Elster and Parthe Rivers.

In the theater district just steps from the site of the great Leipzig synagogue that was destroyed on Kristallnacht, now the site of a chilling Holocaust memorial, I found Sinfonie, a dark cafe-restaurant with Ritterguts and “things to go with Gose” on the menu. I decided on a half-liter of Gose with a pairing of pan-fried zander and salmon accompanied by lemon sauce and a warm cucumber salad.

The Gose was amazing, with a mild taste of salt immediately noticeable in its thick, mousse-like head. Its body was light and slightly spicy followed by a remarkably bright finish — more crisp than the most crisp riesling, sharper than the sharpest Chablis, and a better match for tricky citrus and vinaigrette than any wine I'd ever encountered.

The next day, at Ohne Bedenken, I tried both Ritterguts and Bayerischer Bahnhof beers with roast pork and sauerkraut, another notorious trap for wine. Both complemented the meal marvelously. In comparison, the Bahnhof had a bit more malt in the body, was lighter in color and was substantially less aggressive. The darker Ritterguts tasted much more sour, saltier and had more spicy coriander notes.

If I had to pick one, the Ritterguts would probably be the winner, simply for its brawn. But compared to Radeberger, the dishwater Pilsener from the region, both versions had character to spare. Like difficult but dear old friends, these were challenging beers, but rewarding ones.
Alt 17.03.2009, 16:28   #27
e23-Fan
Neues Mitglied

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von davenadarski Beitrag anzeigen
Thanks for the offer, i have heard Leipzig is a great city. Wont be back there until September, so maybe then you can show me your car and Heimstadt. Kennen Sie ,,Ohne Bedenken'' in Leipzig?
Hello Dave,

of course I do know the Gosenschenke "Ohne Bedenken", it is only about 1km from my apartment - but it is amazing that you know it as well and that "Ohne Bedenken" is mentioned in the New York Times!

At what time in september do you will visit Leipzig? I will be in holiday from sept. 12 - 26.

Greetings

e23 Fan
Alt 17.03.2009, 16:34   #28
davenadarski
Neues Mitglied

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von e23-Fan Beitrag anzeigen
Hello Dave,

of course I do know the Gosenschenke "Ohne Bedenken", it is only about 1km from my apartment - but it is amazing that you know it as well and that "Ohne Bedenken" is mentioned in the New York Times!

At what time in september do you will visit Leipzig? I will be in holiday from sept. 12 - 26.

Greetings

e23 Fan
I have a wedding to goto in Löningen (northwest germany) sometime in september (no date set as yet ) so i dont know exactly when i will be visting the East.
Alt 03.06.2009, 00:30   #29
davenadarski
Neues Mitglied

Standard Leipzig Rocks !

Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) ~ Official Website Wave-Gotik-Treffen Leipzig ~
Antwort