Sie sind nicht angemeldet! Jetzt interner Link kostenlos im Forum registrieren, weniger Werbung sehen, aktiv teilnehmen und weitere Vorteile nutzen! Diese Website nutzt Cookies. Bitte beachten Sie unsere interner Link Datenschutzerklärung.
  Start » Forum Impressum/Datenschutz | Site-Map
7-forum.com   ModelleForummein.7erService

Forumsfunktionen

BMW 7er, Modell E32
 Varianten
 Detail-Infos
 Interaktiv
- Anzeige -

Zurück   BMW 7er-Forum > BMW 7er Modelle > BMW 7er, Modell E32

Antwort

Thema teilen Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 15.04.2008, 03:21   #11
730SN
nur ölich fröhlich..

Benutzerbild von 730SN

Fahrzeug: E32 740 iL 01.94 // E39 523i AT 04.98 // E39 523iT 06.00 // E30 335i in Bau..
Standard

magnetschalter - magnet switch /solenoid switch

gruß Marco

E32 740iL :Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) 

Ich suche:

Interner Link) http://www.7-forum.com/forum/21/dive...se-198328.html

Rinderwahn. Schweinegrippe. Vogelgrippe. Geflügelpest. Dioxin-Skandal. EHEC. - und ich leb immer noch....
730SN ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 15.04.2008, 04:20   #12
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Fahrzeug: E32 750iL 11/88
Standard

@ Marco: dein Problem kann am Zuendschalter liegen, also das was hinten am Zuendschloss angeschlossen ist, Kabel und Stecker. Ist speziell ein Problem bei den E31, davon weis ich das.
Kann dir mal die Teile raussuchen wenn Du es nicht finden solltest im ETK.

@Erlingur:
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://shark.armchair.mb.ca/~dave/BMW/e32/
Here are all wiring diagrams. Select the right one for your production year. Inside from about page 15 there are all fuses, relays modules shown and their locations. Best is you print out those pages.
At the end is a component location list, which shows the location of each connection, with wiring, wiring color and the number of the connection.

Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/457838/
fusible link # 1
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/381011/
fusible link # 2
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/377948/
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/377728

with the solenoid: that is meant to be the one in the starter, but that woould at least click. You can give the starter a whack with a mallet/hammer, sometimes the solenoid gets lose again.
Starter R&R:
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/462336/
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/484290/
Erich ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 15.04.2008, 11:09   #13
Erlingur
Neues Mitglied

Fahrzeug: E32 750 '91
Standard

I thank you for all your help on this.

I'll print out the drawings and try to solve the problem.

Last eavning I walked down to the supermarket to try to pick up my car. I tried to start and ... brummmm the M70 screamed up. No problem there.

I'm thinking about checking all the wrieing for faults before I'll dismount the starter.

I'll let you know here when I find the solution.

Hertzliche grusse aus Island und vielen danke,
Erlingur G
Erlingur ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 15.04.2008, 11:39   #14
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Standard

Erlingur

number ONE suspects: fusible links

Remember there are 2 on an 750, some even talk about 3,
one in the black plastic box behind the battery, usually fixed to chassis under seat
one which goes from battery towards fron, floow the cable, it it in the shrinked wrapping close or sometimes inside the channel which goes under the door towrads front.
Under the dash it goes to the left and then into the engine room to the battery terminal
and some people tell of a third one which goes from the battery to the other side under the rear seat (driver side LHD) where the fuses and relais are located.
Here some pics of all the wiring inside the 750, I took that from my parts car
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/270025/
Alt 15.04.2008, 11:56   #15
Erlingur
Neues Mitglied

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Erich Beitrag anzeigen
Erlingur

number ONE suspects: fusible links

Remember there are 2 on an 750, some even talk about 3,
one in the black plastic box behind the battery, usually fixed to chassis under seat
one which goes from battery towards fron, floow the cable, it it in the shrinked wrapping close or sometimes inside the channel which goes under the door towrads front.
Under the dash it goes to the left and then into the engine room to the battery terminal
and some people tell of a third one which goes from the battery to the other side under the rear seat (driver side LHD) where the fuses and relais are located.
Here some pics of all the wiring inside the 750, I took that from my parts car
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/270025/
OMG this is about cubic meter of wires
Alt 16.04.2008, 20:05   #16
Schlawiner_24
Liebender & Geplagter....

Fahrzeug: E32-750iLA (ProdDate 22.12.1988) 300tkm
Standard

have a look @ this thread:

Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/436188

maybe it helps if you want to check starter again or replace it

... and just a lifespan of time
Schlawiner_24 ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 16.04.2008, 22:11   #17
Doubletwelve
Neues Mitglied

Fahrzeug: 2xE32 750i -92 1xE32 750i -91
Standard

Sometimes a starter can get problems by the heat from the engine. So letting it cool down can help. Then it is time to replace it or insulate it better from the heat. But most often it helps to knock on it as mentioned before.

/Mats J
Doubletwelve ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 16.04.2008, 22:52   #18
peter becker
750i powered by ROTTALER2

Benutzerbild von peter becker

Fahrzeug: 750iL Highline ( PD 2.93 ) 750i ( PD 10.91 )
Standard

Hallo

Years ago i have had the Problem like yours on my E30, on sunny Days the
Car don´t start, in cold Days the Car starts without any Problems.
In this Example the Problem was the Ignition Switch.
The elektronik don´t "feel" the Keyposition in the Ignition Block at hot weather.
A friend replaced the ignition block and the wireing behind this block and
the car starts without any problems.

My friend asumed, that a little,little crack in the systhem would create this Error.

Best regards

Peter
peter becker ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.04.2008, 02:49   #19
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Doubletwelve Beitrag anzeigen
Sometimes a starter can get problems by the heat from the engine. So letting it cool down can help. Then it is time to replace it or insulate it better from the heat. But most often it helps to knock on it as mentioned before.

/Mats J
Mats,

then the solenoid sticks in such a case. Whacking the starter with a hammer helps sometimes. But often people forget to install the heat shield again around the starter. That is a nice piece of real steel, not just just an insulation foil as used in other places.
It is also imprtant to have the plastic shield under the engine installed. Often people forget it or it is forgotten in the workshop. That plastic piece first of all protects against water splashes from the street and it also keeps the engine encapseld, because the design of the whole engine room is in such a way, that air is forced inside and then pushed downwards to cool also the starter and lower section of the engine as well as the transmission.That is also why there is such a good seal for the engine room hood.
Alt 18.01.2009, 19:10   #20
Erlingur
Neues Mitglied

Standard

Well, well time goes by.
After some time I finally found out what was wrong with my lovely E32.

1. The starter was kaputt, I got new one and installed it (that is not an easy job)
2. The battery was quite funky. It is brand new but one cell must be damaged because total Voltage of the battery was apporx 11,5V

After installation of the starter the radiator started to leak :( I got almost new one from a donor car.
Antwort