Sie sind nicht angemeldet! Jetzt interner Link kostenlos im Forum registrieren, weniger Werbung sehen, aktiv teilnehmen und weitere Vorteile nutzen! Diese Website nutzt Cookies. Bitte beachten Sie unsere interner Link Datenschutzerklärung.
  Start » Forum Impressum/Datenschutz | Site-Map
7-forum.com   ModelleForummein.7erService

Forumsfunktionen

BMW 7er, Modell E32
 Varianten
 Detail-Infos
 Interaktiv
- Anzeige -

Zurück   BMW 7er-Forum > BMW 7er Modelle > BMW 7er, Modell E32

Thema teilen Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 05.10.2019, 21:25   #1
Beumers
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Fahrzeug: E32-735i dec 1986
Standard Continues heat at window vent.

Hi all.
After a long frustrated pauze, I again try to figure out what's wrong with the IHKA in my '86-E32. 735i.
Problem: Full heat on the driverside at the windshield vent under all conditions.
Only when the middle wheel is on Zero( everything off) there is no heat.

I followed some guides from the forum.

At the watervalves on pin 1 there's 12-V. when on cold and 0-V when on hot. Ign on.
When inbetween hot&cold on pin2 Y/BR/PRP there is continue zero. No puls. Control light full power
On pin3 Y/BR there is nothing at all.

The watervalves are not in great condition but when tested I can hear them click.

When I put a clamb on the intake water hoose to the watervalves the heat is a little bit less but it's still very noticable there. This puzzles me because it should prevent hot water from getting into the system.

I don't know if it makes sence to some of you. Pin 1/2/3 are not correct. But is it a problem in the unit on the center dash or in the control unit behind the so called sword. The one with the 4 collored conectors.

I tested a spare unit on the dash but that had no 12V on pin one so I had to asume it's broke.

Regards Henk Beumers.
Beumers ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten