Sie sind nicht angemeldet! Jetzt interner Link kostenlos im Forum registrieren, weniger Werbung sehen, aktiv teilnehmen und weitere Vorteile nutzen! Diese Website nutzt Cookies. Bitte beachten Sie unsere interner Link Datenschutzerklärung.
  Start » Forum Impressum/Datenschutz | Site-Map
7-forum.com   ModelleForummein.7erService

Forumsfunktionen

BMW 7er, Modell E32
 Varianten
 Detail-Infos
 Interaktiv
- Anzeige -

Zurück   BMW 7er-Forum > BMW 7er Modelle > BMW 7er, Modell E32

Antwort

Thema teilen Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 21.11.2017, 21:35   #1
Beumers
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Fahrzeug: E32-735i dec 1986
Standard StepperMotors

Hi all.
A few years ago I removed the dashboard in order to repair the mounting from the 2 steppermotors on top of the hot and cold air regulator.
For some time now the front window airducts keep blowing hot air no matter what. So I want to fix that.
I fond a secondhand regulator and want to exchange the upper part of the regulator. In order to check the free play of the mechanism from the airvalve axels I want to remove the steppermotors. If I put them back on, do I have to position the axels in exactly the same position to prevent the steppermotors from demaging the housing.

Greetings Henk.
Beumers ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 22.11.2017, 12:12   #2
Chioliny
Nicht mehr so aktiv hier!

Fahrzeug: 7/1 E32 735iA 06/1988 IHKA
Standard

Hello,

no, not exactly, that's what the controller does. There are no potentiometers on the stepper, this is done by the IHKA controller. This recognizes the position of the flaps.

Best regards Chio.
Alt 22.11.2017, 15:15   #3
Beumers
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Standard

Thanks.
That's very helpfull.
Henk.
Alt 26.11.2017, 13:24   #4
Beumers
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Standard

Hello all.
Reading alot of links on this site I came to the conclusion maybe the solution to the problem is not to exchange the steppermotors which were broken in the past.
If I'm not mistaken the hot air is controlled by one motor operating both the airducts (red in the drawings). Ergo this cicuit does not belong to the separated system for driver and passinger.
So the blue circuit is controlled by the blue motors. 4 in total.
Even if the airco is working the air from the red circuit is as hot as it get's. I had these openings closed with tape last summer. How can I check if the watervalves are still working allthough it would be odd they both go faulty at the same time apart from the fact they seem to blong to the separate system.
Is there a separate control unit responsable for the red circuit in my drawings? I wasn't able to open all links on the site I was on. I could not find out if there is such a system.

Thanks for now. Henk.

No need to reply in English.
Angehängte Grafiken
Dateityp: jpg IHKA-LUCHTKANALEN01.jpg (61,2 KB, 12x aufgerufen)
Dateityp: jpg IHKA-motors02.jpg (104,8 KB, 16x aufgerufen)
Alt 30.11.2017, 11:16   #5
Chioliny

Standard

Hallo Henk.

hier mal ein Link zu den Heizventilen Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) Klich Mich

und hier die Komponenten der Klima Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) Klick Hier

Mit dieser Info solltest Du alle Probleme Lösen können!

Ach ja, hier ist noch die Arbeitsanweisung von BMW Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) Klick hier

Grüße Chio.
Chioliny ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 30.11.2017, 22:52   #6
Beumers
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Standard

Hi Chio.
Thanks. A few of the articles I read allready. I know there are alot on the forum. But some of the links will not open in my browser. (Maybe they are renamed but more likely I have some privacy settings blokking them. I'll find out.)
It's a complicated problem. There are a number of symptoms and it's difficult to pinpoint the separate problems. I think at least one of the watervalves is not operating correctly. But apart from that the plaps from the airducts to the front window do not close. I didn't had the time to check the stepermotor as I had to store my car for the nex 3 month because of some stupid oldtimer regulation in Holland for a few years now.
So I have 3 month time to get to the bottom of the problem. I try to find some info on the control unit behind the sword. I can imaging if the control unit misbehaves the steppermotors will get the wrong info.
These electrical problems start to wear me out.
Thanks again.
Great forum.
Alt 01.12.2017, 11:23   #7
Chioliny

Standard

Fehler 404 - Seite nicht gefunden!
Error 404 - Page not found!

+++ Aktuelle Serverprobleme +++
Current server problems
Durch ein Serverproblem werden aktuell die Inhalte unseres Forum unter anderen Web-Adressen gefunden. Der von Ihnen angeforderte Inhalt ist also nicht weg, sondern nur unter einer alternativen Adresse zu finden.

Due to a server problem, the contents of our forum are currently found under other web addresses. So the content you requested is not gone, but only found under an alternative address.
Wenn Sie in der Web-Adresse zu dieser Seite schauen, finden Sie z. B. einen Link wie folgend:

Interner Link) http://www.7-forum.com/forum/7/14-7-...-228592-2.html

Diese Adresse ist aktuell zu finden unter:
This address can currently be found at:
Interner Link) http://www.7-forum.com/forum/showthread.html?t=228592

Suchen Sie also die längere Zahl im URL heraus und hängen Sie ihn an den URL in der Zeile 2 hinten an. Da die Suchmaschinen noch die alten Adressen gespeichert haben, nutzt es aktuell also nichts, die Suchmaschinen zu bemühen.
So look for the longer number in the URL and append it to the URL in line 2 at the back. Since the search engines have still stored the old addresses, it currently uses nothing to trouble the search engines.

Die Unannehmlichkeiten bitten wir zu entschuldigen!

Henk, du musst den Link kopieren und vor die Zahl einsezen
Henk, you have to copy the link and put it in front of the number
Interner Link) http://www.7-forum.com/forum/showthread.html?t= here the number

Beispiel
example:
Interner Link) http://www.7-forum.com/forum/24/gebl...en-reparieren-84262.html

Copy the Link on page 404 errors
Interner Link) http://www.7-forum.com/forum/showthread.html?t=
und kopier die Nummer in dem Link des Thema
und füge die hinter dem =
and copy the number in the link of the topic
and add those behind the =
The Link : Interner Link) http://www.7-forum.com/forum/showthr...l?t=84262.html

best regards Chio.
Chioliny ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01.12.2017, 14:34   #8
Beumers
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Standard

Hi Chio.
I Found out yesterday evening. I didn't read it with enough patience.
The article had a lot of good hints. Most likely it's a heatervalve ploblem. I always thought the valves were activated when they get power. But they seem to be open without power. That changes everything. It makes more sense now at least for a part. It's a good discription how you start simpel and eliminate one thing after another. Maybe I don't have to dig into the dashboard to change the steppermotors after all. Fingers croossed.
Second guess now is the control unit.
Very good workdiscriptions/video's done by you guys.
Thanks Henk.

No need to reply in English.
Antwort

Stichworte
airco, heating, steppermotors