Sie sind nicht angemeldet! Jetzt interner Link kostenlos im Forum registrieren, weniger Werbung sehen, aktiv teilnehmen und weitere Vorteile nutzen! Diese Website nutzt Cookies. Bitte beachten Sie unsere interner Link Datenschutzerklärung.
  Start » Forum Impressum/Datenschutz | Site-Map
7-forum.com   ModelleForummein.7erService

Forumsfunktionen

Modell E65/E66
 Varianten
 Detail-Infos
 Interaktiv
- Anzeige -

Zurück   BMW 7er-Forum > BMW 7er Modelle > BMW 7er, Modell E65/E66

Antwort

Thema teilen Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 17.03.2023, 14:25   #1
Piramides31
Neues Mitglied

Fahrzeug: E65-730D (09.02)
Daumen nach oben I need urgent help with DVD loader

Hello good Morning. Please can you help me with the pin assignment in the installation of the dvd loader. I have a little son and he wants to watch his cartoon on the front screen. I have read all the threads about this in the forum. but the problem I have is that there is a lot of interference in the image. the sound is perfect but the image is scratchy. I understand that the browser can be connected to pin 3 and pin 11 or to the tv module. to pin 3 pin 11. What happens is that the tv module plugs in blue, pin 11 is occupied with the positive cable of the tv module, also the video signal in this module the two black cables sslen from pins 4 and 13 but in the browser there are the same black cables on pins 3 and 11. I don't understand anything. say that my tv before connecting the dvd looked perfect. Now when I put the video signal cables from the dvd pin 18 and pin 7 to the tv module and connect it to pins 13 and 4 the image comes out with many scratches on both the dvd and the tv. please can you help me. My son put the POCOYO movie on him. And he tells me. dad because he looks so bad and he gets sad. I feel frustrated. can someone please help me with the dvd pins 18 and 7. where do i have to take them and put them correctly. I don't care if I put it in the browser or the tv module. I really appreciate any help or advice. thank you
Piramides31 ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 18.03.2023, 19:17   #2
j_ramon.lopez
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Benutzerbild von j_ramon.lopez

Fahrzeug: E65 740i Bj 05/2007
Standard

This is the only instruction I could find:
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) https://www.manualslib.com/manual/615308/Bmw-E65.html
j_ramon.lopez ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 18.03.2023, 21:10   #3
Piramides31
Neues Mitglied

Standard Hello

Thank you very much friend for the link. I appreciate it so much. After trying several combinations of pins both in the browser and in the video module and without success since the image is seen with stripes it is devir with interference. And if I unplugged the dvd loader. then the tv looks perfectly as always. but since I needed more video for the little one, what I have done is remove the image cables from the browser pins 3 and 11 and there connect the dvd cables pin 18 to pin 3 of the browser and pin 7 of the dvd to pin 11 of the browser and done works perfectly. but of course now I have no image on TV, only sound. so basically i couldn't get the dvd and tv to work with a picture without interference or is it the tv or the dvd. Now I have the TV signal cables loose. The good thing is that the DVD for the little one is great. Now I have to continue reading and find the correct information on where to place pins 11 and 3 that were in the browser and see where I can place them in the video module or in the browser itself to see the image of my TV and that's it. have everything working. thank you my friend. a hug. 👍👍👍
Alt 19.03.2023, 08:47   #4
Markus525iT
Neues Mitglied

Fahrzeug: E65 - 750i (06.06), E34 - 525i Touring (08.95)
Standard

What options do you have?

TV? Rear Screen? Night Vision? Navigation?

What do you want to install? The original 6 DVD
Player in the trunk? Or this advanced system from the link above?
Did you code the MMI and ASK?

Best regards
Markus
Alt 19.03.2023, 10:49   #5
Piramides31
Neues Mitglied

Top! Hello

Hello friend markus. thanks for answering. I will try to make a brief description of what I have done in my BMW E65 from 9/2002.

It originally comes with a navi01 analog TV browser. without logic 7. without CD loader. no dvd loader no voice module no rear entertainment. without assistant. the truth is very basic.
after getting hold of the inpa coding and programming programs. Ncs expert. dummy. ista d. etc and study a lot about how to use them, here is everything I have managed to do by myself at home and always with the help of great forums like this one and other bmw forums and also great colleagues. Thank you all.
This is what I have updated on my car.

1. idriver screen from 2006 working perfectly and coded with all the options that I wanted as a cd loader. dvd loader assistant. and tv that already had it from the factory.

2. ASK 2006 working perfectly and codified correctly, hence it can already have an auxiliary input.

3. 2006 idriver remote with the 4 buttons working perfectly.

4.2003 cd loader only read cd but great and working and encoded correctly.

5.IKHA from 2007 with the 4 buttons in full silver color and with everything correct and working perfectly, in this I had to put the front sensor and wire it to the rear central air outlet

6. 2007 light control with a silver button that works perfectly.

7.light module LM2. Year 2008 here it cost me a bit since I had to do more coding and programming but in the end it worked perfectly with welcome lights and all the options that I wanted.

8.Voice module year 2005 encoded and working perfectly.

9. Hybrid video module from the year 2007 working and coded correctly, hence the digital TV working with all the channels in Spain. I also have the TV in motion coded with ncs expert and dummy, hence I can see it in motion.

10.Navi 03. year 2006 working perfectly.

11. also change all the interior wood that was matte for a glossy one.

12.rear seat cup holder.

13. I keep the original phone module from 2002 with the sim card inserted. I also have the original phone from 2002 and it works great.

14 The last thing I have roofed is the dvd changer. I have read a lot about this I got one from 2004 that works great and I wanted to install it as described in the forum. that is to say, take the dvd pins pin 18 to pin 11 tv and pin 7 dvd to pin 3 tv and here my first problem in the blue plug of the video module the pins were at numbers 3 and 14 pin 11 was occupied with the current positive. then I go blank. Well then what I did is take the dvd cable pins 18 and 7 to pins 3 and 14 of the tv but there was no image only sound since the fiber optics of the dvd changer had connected it in line with the tv module . Ok remove the wires. So I had read that I could also make the connection to the browser pin 11 and pin 3 because there I took pins 18 and 7 of the dvd to navigation pins 3 and 11 now I had an image but with the problem that the image came out with stripes in both the tv as in the dvd. I'm blank again. good to say that the positive connect the dvd to the positive of the navigator and the negative to the post under the rear light. also say that everything I have updated I have coded correctly entering FA the new VO. in the case of the $696 and $698 DVD. Well, after reading a lot, I couldn't get the image to be seen without streaks and interference if I had the TV and DVD connected. So the last thing I did was disconnect the browser pins 3 and 11 and there I took the dvd pins 18 and 7 of the DVD. Now the dvd looks great but of course on the TV there is no image as the cables are loose. In short, I have not managed to have a correct image if I have the DVD and the TV connected. or is it one or the other. So my question is the following. the pins 11 and 3 of the navigator that I have loose and it is where the original tv signal entered where I have to put them??? What pin number should I connect them to??? in browser or in the tv module. I know there's something I'm missing. Or is it that you can't have TV and DVD running on the front screen at the same time. ???? I think there must be something I'm failing at. or is it that I'm missing codificar algo mas. ???? otra cosa es que en inpa en VIF. el cargador de dvd sale sin ninguna informacion todo en blanco y en ista D. el módulo me sale en rojo es decir no hay comunicación. se que ahi un problema. pero el DVD funciona muy bien no se si para que reconozca el mudulo en ista d tengo que desconectar el polo negativo de la batería 15 minutos o hacer un reinicio del most desde la guantera. ???? en el menu oculto de la pantalla idrive si tengo el dvd en el anillo most pero sin informacion. en fin perdonar que haya escrito tanto pero quería explicar todo la historia de actualización de mi coche. un fuerte abrazo amigo. decir que sigo buscando la solucion leyendo en todos los foros que conozco para resolver lo de la imagen y la TV y ver cómo hago que en ista D haya comunicación con el módulo de DVD. tengo que decir que me falta mucho por aprender pero me esfuerzo mucho para poder hacer todo yo mismo. Y también decir que con todos los programas de códing lo que uso es el cable k- dkan. A los módulos que llevan fibra óptica no le he hecho la programación del cambio de VIN por que he leído que para eso es mejor usar otros adaptador especial para la fibra óptica desde la guantera y yo lo lo tengo. Bueno agradesco cualquier consejo y ayuda. Recibe un cordial saludo
Alt 19.03.2023, 10:59   #6
Piramides31
Neues Mitglied

Top! Hello

I forgot to say. the dvd is original. the one from bmw reference 65126938979. it is not the one from the link above. The one I installed from a 2004 BMW E65 bag with the center rear display above the armrest. thank you. the dvd has 6 cables. two fiber optic m. 1 positive and 1 negative and two signal wires
Alt 19.03.2023, 11:12   #7
Piramides31
Neues Mitglied

Top! Hello markus

in ista D. the module appears in red, that is, there is no communication. I know there is a problem. but the DVD works very well I don't know if in order for it to recognize the module in ista d I have to disconnect the negative pole of the battery for 15 minutes or do a reset of the most from the glove compartment. ???? in the hidden menu of the idrive screen if I have the dvd in the most ring but without information. In short, I am sorry that I have written so much but I wanted to explain the entire history of updating my car. a big hug friend. To say that I am still looking for the solution, reading in all the forums I know to solve the image on the TV and see how I can make communication with the DVD module in ista D. I have to say that I still have a lot to learn but I work hard to be able to do everything myself. And also to say that with all the coding programs what I use is the k-dkan cable. I have not programmed the VIN change for the modules that have fiber optics because I have read that for that it is better to use another special adapter for fiber optics from the glove compartment and I do not have it. Well, I appreciate any advice and help. Receives a warm greeting
Antwort