Sie sind nicht angemeldet! Jetzt interner Link kostenlos im Forum registrieren, weniger Werbung sehen, aktiv teilnehmen und weitere Vorteile nutzen! Diese Website nutzt Cookies. Bitte beachten Sie unsere interner Link Datenschutzerklärung.
  Start » Forum Impressum/Datenschutz | Site-Map
7-forum.com   ModelleForummein.7erService

Forumsfunktionen

Modell E65/E66
 Varianten
 Detail-Infos
 Interaktiv
- Anzeige -

Zurück   BMW 7er-Forum > BMW 7er Modelle > BMW 7er, Modell E65/E66

Antwort

Thema teilen Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 16.07.2012, 20:05   #1
Arjan
www.e28*****.nl

Benutzerbild von Arjan

Fahrzeug: E65-745i (05.02)
Standard Räder wackeln

Hallo zusammen,
Ich bin Arjan, "the proud new owner" von einem 745i aus 05/2002 und neu auf diese forum. Ich kan Deutch lesen aber schreiben ist nicht mein ding. Diese erste Satz hat schön 15 minuten gedauert zu formulieren... and most likely is still full of mistakes, so I hope you don't mind I switch over to English.

I have been visiting this forum quite a lot since December 2011 when I started my seach for a the right e65 for the right price. I think this is a very nice forum with a lot of people who have 100.000km experience or even more!

I did read about the leaking coolant pipes, rough idles (valvetronic), oil consumption and tons of electronic issues, but all of this could not take away that we (my gf and I) just wanted to have an VFL e65 next to our clasic 535i e28.

So half a year later we finally found her. A Saphir Black beauty with Flanel Grau interior, Scheckheftgepflegt. It has the Dutch Executive package with a huge list of options, plus additional to that Active Sitze, a heated steeringwheel and most important... a MiniDisc ASK unit

So no, it does not leak coolant, does not consume any oil, nor it have a rough idle when cold. And all electronics work "einwandfrei". A full check with Inpa generated a list of 0 "fehler"

But I do have an issue with front end shimmy or Räder that "wackel" and that is what my question is all about.

When I bought the car, the 6 year old front tires (245/45R19) had 3,5 to 4mm of tread and the car had lots of shimmy when braking. So I took the wheels of and measured the brakedisc runout which was close to nothing. I visually checked all arms and bushes and they look fine. Put the wheels back on and now I had additional shimmy from 85-115kmh, next to the braking shimmy .

I had the tires replaced this morning and when I left the tireshop it was 100% free of shimmy on a short trip. Then I left the car for 6 hours and when I drove it again the shimmy was back at the same speeds. Only now when braking it seems to be fine

So what is next? Querlenker? And would this be a good deal?
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) Reactiearm, wielophanging TRW - JTC1067 voor uw auto tegen de beste prijs - Voor-/Achtertreinen - Ophanging - Ophanging As en Wiel - Reactiearm, wielophanging - Reactiearm, wielophanging - JTC1067

And are they just as easy to replace as on a e28? Or do I need any special tool? Or is there anything else to check first?

Kind Regards,

Arjan

PS: Feel free to aswer in German!
Arjan ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.07.2012, 12:14   #2
LarsDerEisbär
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Benutzerbild von LarsDerEisbär

Fahrzeug: E65 750i FL Individual
Standard

Hi Arjan,

welcome to the forum.

Plase read Interner Link) this Thread and check the discussed issues against your car.
Hopefully you'll find and eliminate the probs.

Greets

Lars

Das letzte Fahrzeug ist immer ein Kombi!
LarsDerEisbär ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.07.2012, 12:26   #3
7erfly
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Benutzerbild von 7erfly

Fahrzeug: Mini Cooper S F56
Standard

Probiere einmal alle Auflageflächen zu reinigen, evtl. sogar Bremsscheibe runter und da auch alles säubern.
7erfly ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.07.2012, 12:53   #4
Salvador Dali
-

Benutzerbild von Salvador Dali

Fahrzeug: C43 AMG 2017, F25 X3 2016
Standard

Do you have original BMW rims for the e65?

Best regards

Stefan
Salvador Dali ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 17.07.2012, 17:51   #5
Arjan
www.e28*****.nl

Benutzerbild von Arjan

Standard

Danke fuhr Ihre Antworten!

Yes, I have original 19 inch alloys and I also have a orginal set of 18 inch with winter tires. I have not done any experiment with those, since they also only have about 3mm of thread.

I have read the topic about the "Standplatten" and that does make some sense. When the tired were freshly mounted, I left the tireshop about 5 minutes later and she drove absoluty vibration-free on the Autobahn at speeds between 80 and 120 kmh. Unfortunately it was just a short drive. Only after 6 hours of standstill the problem came back, but after drivin the car for 30 km on the autobahn it was still there

I think this is the plan:
1) Check for visual wheel/tire runout, best when the car stood still for a while
2) Check and clean the Auflageflächen
3) Do some experiments with the tire pressure
4) Check what the 18 inchs rims do on the car.

If then nothing has been found:
4) Change the querlenker. Good ones "only" cost about 80 euro per side and no allignment (vermessen) is required.
5) Have the car realligned, since the lenkrad is off by 3-5 degrees anyway
6) No idea, we will see by then...

Thanks again!
Alt 20.07.2012, 22:07   #6
Arjan
www.e28*****.nl

Benutzerbild von Arjan

Standard

Ok, dar bin ich wieder

I did 1) to 3). I even checked the runout with a dial gauge and discovered the alloy wheels have about 1,2mm of runout both axial as radial. Nothing to worry about I guess.

Experiment with tire pressure between 2,4 and 3 bar did not bring much. After 3 days of standstill the car vibrates extremely and only after 20km it becomes less. Under braking everything is fine, so that is the difference the new tires make.

So I took away the protective covering from the bottom and inspected the thrustarm bushings a little better. I think I found the cullprit. The left side is clearly ruptured and since they are called "hydrolager"the brownish stuff around it must be the liquid (but now dry) that came out of it?

The both are still the orginal pieces from 2002, so I am going to replace them with the TRW ones I found in the link above.

Question? Brauche Ich ein abzieher oder geht das gelenke zo raus, wenn ich die nuss abschraube? Mein e28 zieher past nicht, so ich hoffe das ich geine brauche.
Alt 28.07.2012, 22:15   #7
Arjan
www.e28*****.nl

Benutzerbild von Arjan

Standard

Ich habe heute die Querlenker erneuert und das war auch notwendig. Die linker sah aus als ware die öl rausgelafen und die rechter war zerissen.

Resultat: 95% zufrieden. Bis 105 kmh 100% gut, aber ab 110 spüre ich nog sehr leicht etwas. Ich gehe nogmal zurück zum Reifenlieferant und lasse sie aufneu wuchten.
Alt 29.07.2012, 11:06   #8
Hubi
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Benutzerbild von Hubi

Fahrzeug: 3.0 CSI - 08/1975, 645 i - 2004, 520 i - 1999
Standard

Arian, ich hoffe Du bekommst das Problem nun endgültig in den Griff und hast dann endlich "Freude am Fahren".
Lass Dich keinesfalls entmutigen von den im Forum geschilderten Problemen.
Die zufriedenen BMW-Fahrer schreiben leider seltener als die, die ein Problem haben.
ICh fahre seit 1977 BMW und bin immer noch ein begeisterter Anhänger dieser Marke. (Meine Frau und meine Söhne auch )

Gute Fahrt,

Hubi
Hubi ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 31.07.2012, 23:27   #9
Arjan
www.e28*****.nl

Benutzerbild von Arjan

Standard

Neu wuchten hat das resultat auf 98% gebracht Nur bei 120kmh ist da noch etwas so sehr minimales und auch nicht immer. Aber Ich habe auf Wuchtgerät gesehn das ein Felge eine leichte unrundheit hat. Also, ich denke ich las diese Felge im Winter reparieren wenn ich auf den Wintersatz fahre.

Ohnja, beide seiten brauchten ein correction von 20g nach +/- 1000km. Man hat mich gesagt das ist ganz normal für grosse Reifen...
Alt 10.08.2012, 08:54   #10
Arjan
www.e28*****.nl

Benutzerbild von Arjan

Standard

Interessant:

Habe das "unrundes" Rad 144 grad gedreht (2 boltzen) und jetz ist est 100% vibrationenfrei!

(Leider habe ich 2 tagen später wieder ein neues problem and die Vorderachse: Knacken beim einlenken und bremsen )
Antwort