Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 12.09.2004, 07:03   #1
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Fahrzeug: E32 750iL 11/88
Standard Einspritzduesen superbillig in USA

Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) Hier der Link zum Lieferanten von BOSCH ESD

Ausserdem werden immer die ESD fuer den Mustang fuer 7er angepriesen auf roadfly. Hier einige Kommentare:
----------
Hello, I just installed a set of mustang injectors from fiveomotorsport. I am quite pleased with the results. Stumbling idle, and hesitation have been cured. Low end torque is slightly improved as well. Best $140 I have spent under the hood so far. PITA factor was a little higher than expected, but overall it was an easy job.

Stefan
1989 735i Euro 5-speed
------------
Congrat's on the injector install. Did you get the Series 2 or the Series 3? I put in the FOTE - D5B Mustang 19 lb/hr Series 2 injectors a few years ago & had the same results you stated, & they're still working great. Did you use the stock Mustang o-rings that came with them or change them out to BMW o-rings? I used the Mustang o-rings that came with them & they slid in awefully loose but haven't had any leakage problems.

The only downside I've noticed is they tend to load up easily so I run 2 oz. of fuel injector cleaner per tank, skipping a dose now & then. Maybe once a year I put the full 6 oz. per 10 gal. dose in a 1/2 tank of gas & run that thru it just prior to an oil change & gets them idling smooth as silk again.

gale
92 735i 5-spd, 165k
-----------------
Can I use the same Injectors or my 750

I'm Interested - Can I use the same Injectors or my 750 - Or do I have to research for another Mustang part number - Thanks !
-----------------
The stock m70 injectors are the same as the what the e36 m50 uses, which is approx. 14 lb/hr. Check the 3rd & 4th columns. The Design 3 is an improvement over the Design 2 spray pattern but either will work.

---------------------

Geändert von Erich (12.09.2004 um 14:19 Uhr).
Erich ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten