Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 12.11.2004, 04:51   #2
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Fahrzeug: E32 750iL 11/88
Standard Hier jetzt ein selbstgebautes Werkzeug u. Beschreibung

Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) Bilder, kann ein wenig dauern wegen der Bildgroesse

Well, I started about 10 AM this morning and finished the sub frame mounts and new rear shocks at about 4:30 PM.
The most time consuming was removal of the rear seat back and replacing it. What a pain!
I fabed my removal tool from a cheap steering puller and some other pressing tools I had laying around. I had to use a C clamp to keep the steering tool from spreading apart while pulling the bushing out. I used a heat gun to heat up the frame while turning the nut on the tool.
I took pictures and loaded them on my web site. 0071-0077 they take a while to load due to the image size.

To press the busing in I tried to use the cars weight to pres it in, didn't work for me. Only got it 1/2 way in before the whole weight of the car was siting on it and it was not budging. So I fabed up the tools in the pictures.
I have not driven the car yet, too many family issues to deal with today. I will drive it to work tomorrow.
I hope the Sport shocks are not shocking when I do drive it.
I am still waiting for the M-Technik front springs I ordered from BMA. They should be here by mid November.

Thanks for all the posts and help.

Rush
Erich ist gerade online   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten