Thema: Motorraum Kühler - interessante Sache
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 16.02.2005, 15:50   #3
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Fahrzeug: E32 750iL 11/88
Standard

Alle Original-Kuehlerteile fangen mit 17-er Gruppe an.
Auf der Packung ist auch nicht angegeben, dass es originall BMW Teile sind.
Duerfte es wohl nur in USA geben, oder wenn man Glueck hat, hier im Zubehoer.
In Polen soll es ja selbst die kpl. Seitenteile aus Plastik geben als Ersatz.
Noch folgenden Kommentar gefunden:
I also picked up this cherry from the service guy. He said that the nipples that typically go out are not in the ETK, and not something many people talk about. He just happend to know about it becuase one of the old time BMW guys was talking about it a while back. Anyway, you can pick up this part that fails most often in the radiator. It is the radiator fitting that goes from the plastic tank to the expansion tank. P/N 99-00-0-003-352. Hard to find BUT can be ordered. I would suggest that everyone go out and spend $3.50 to pick one up. Put it in your glovebox and forget about most of the radiator issues.

This nipple and the expansion tank from what I understand are the two weakest links in the radiator.

angeblich soll es die Teile bei Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) www.bmaparts.com geben.
Habe dort die Nummer mal eingegen und folgendes erhalten:

Part Number: 99-00-0-003-352 is a non-stocking number.

If you keyed in a Part # that does not display, and contains the letter O or the digit Zero,
Please try entering the Part # again replacing the letter O by the Zero digit & vise versa.

Geändert von Erich (16.02.2005 um 16:18 Uhr).
Erich ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten