Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 20.10.2014, 21:06   #16
HatTrick
Neues Mitglied

Fahrzeug: E65-740d (03.04)
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von KaiMüller Beitrag anzeigen
You are already inquiring these kinds of things although you plan to replace your E65 in three years time?
Well, thats what i call "proper prior planning"... little bit far in advance though, isn't it?

PS: "Ze english" of some of our members is borderline hilarious. No offense
Thank you for your insight into the diesel 6-ers.
As to planning in advance it came after the rumors of the 50d engines began surfacing and after a while the 750d was announced. So this past winter I began checking ads on mobile.de just out of curiosity and was surprised at how fast these cars were dropping in price.
However they are still way too expensive for me but I'm guesstimating that in about 3 years time they'll have dropped below 30k and maybe closer to 25k.
In the meantime I'll be researching all there is to know about F01/02.

On the subject of "Ze english" I'll say that it's pretty fluent compared to google translate that I used to read the threads here so far.

Pommy13: Sorry, I must have had you mixed up with someone else. Was reading through a lot of threads that day and someone who was driving a 750ld said their speeds were usually between 160-220km/h.

My E65 currently has 292000km on the clock and it will probably have closer to 450000km when I change to an F01 but I can guarantee that it will still be the best looking and maintained E65 with that kind of milage.
HatTrick ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten