Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 26.06.2021, 00:28   #2
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Fahrzeug: E32 750iL 11/88
Standard

auf Johan's Seite is das beschrieben Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://bmwe32.masscom.net/johan/dead...cked_door.html
To get to the screws (positions marked green) pull off the wood panels.
To remove the white clips (positions marked yellow) you have to pry/pull the doorcard forward so that they snap out of place. You can also try cutting them off and getting some new ones from the dealer. They are quite cheap. Of course you do have to watch out you're not cutting anything else that is expensive. When you have the screws and the white clips undone in a normal situation you could pull the panel upward and take it off. Obviously now you can't. So I pried the upper 5 black clips loose with a small screw driver so I could pull off the panel. When pulling off (slightly upwards) the panel you have to use some force. I felt at multiple times that I was going to break the card, but lucky me I didn't. Remember the big white clip behind the armrest (marked as red) is still there and only comes off when you pull the panel upwards about 3 cm.

To get to all these clips I removed parts off the door moulding (it pulls out when it has the space), the cover for the drivers seatbelt (slides downwards when you remove the two pop-in screws, the entry plate at the bottom (pulls up with 3 pop in clips).

When the doorpanel is finally off and out of the car you can see the reason why. The servo will probably be slightly out of place. Slacked the bolts of the servo. They are on the back so you have to go by feel to get to them. They can be undone with socket 6. Lower the servo slightly and retighten it good so this won't happen again.

When adjusting the servo you'll find that if the servo is too high it will keep the car deadlocked when unlocking, however if the servo is to low the door can't be opened with the doorhandle from the inside. I you experiment with this you'll know what I mean.

das wichtigste uebersetzt

Wenn die Türverkleidung endlich abgenommen und aus dem Auto heraus ist, können Sie den Grund dafür sehen. Der Servo wird wahrscheinlich etwas verrutscht sein. Lösen Sie die Bolzen des Servos. Sie befinden sich auf der Rückseite, so dass man nach Gefühl vorgehen muss, um sie zu erreichen. Sie lassen sich mit Nuss 6 lösen. Senken Sie das Servo etwas ab und ziehen Sie es wieder gut fest, damit dies nicht mehr passiert.
Erich ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten