Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 11.07.2012, 02:44   #8
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Fahrzeug: E32 750iL 11/88
Standard

hab mal ein bischen gesucht, hier mal reinschaun in die Reparaturanleitung
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) CD3-MainTitle
Auf Johan's Seite ist auch ein M70 overhaul mit vielen Bildern, evtl. helfen die was, der Motor ist natuerlich ausgebaut, aber die Bilder sollten helfen.

Dann hab ich noch was aus 2003 gefunden:

Re: E32 M70 top end problems
I think that Bentley suggests removing the engine, but I didn't do this. I proceeded by -

- removing the air filter through to the mass flow meter including PCV valves
- HT leads and distributer cap as a unit
- top cover and all the fuel injection rails/fuel lines
- intake manifolds (you need a 1/4 inch drive socket set with extensions and universal joint - see other posts on the site)
- rocker covers and then front timing covers
** this is where I encountered my biggest problem - I couldn't get the bolt out that holds the rotor bracket onto the end of the camshaft off. Despite having the correct tools, the internal hex stripped like butter. I ended up having to take the camshafts off WITH the front timing cover (breaking the plastic sealing disks which I have replaced) and then drilling the bolts out. I notice these have locktite on them. Try not to drop bolts into the sump at this point ***
- take the cooling pipe off the back of both heads (this is tough as the clearances are small but a spanner worked OK with a bit of effort and a mirror.
- remove cooling pipes on the top of the block (I did not remove the water pump)
- remove the exhaust from the exhaust manifolds (I did not take the manifolds off the head at this point)
- remove the head bolts

The things that cause the crowded engine bay are the inlet manifolds - once these are off it is much easier to work.

------------
selber hab ich es noch nicht gemacht in eingebautem Zustand, kann also nichts aus eigener Erfahrung dazu beitragen
Erich ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten