Thema: HiFi/Navigation I need urgent help with DVD loader
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19.03.2023, 11:12   #7
Piramides31
Neues Mitglied

Fahrzeug: E65-730D (09.02)
Top! Hello markus

in ista D. the module appears in red, that is, there is no communication. I know there is a problem. but the DVD works very well I don't know if in order for it to recognize the module in ista d I have to disconnect the negative pole of the battery for 15 minutes or do a reset of the most from the glove compartment. ???? in the hidden menu of the idrive screen if I have the dvd in the most ring but without information. In short, I am sorry that I have written so much but I wanted to explain the entire history of updating my car. a big hug friend. To say that I am still looking for the solution, reading in all the forums I know to solve the image on the TV and see how I can make communication with the DVD module in ista D. I have to say that I still have a lot to learn but I work hard to be able to do everything myself. And also to say that with all the coding programs what I use is the k-dkan cable. I have not programmed the VIN change for the modules that have fiber optics because I have read that for that it is better to use another special adapter for fiber optics from the glove compartment and I do not have it. Well, I appreciate any advice and help. Receives a warm greeting
Piramides31 ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten