Sie sind nicht angemeldet! Jetzt interner Link kostenlos im Forum registrieren, weniger Werbung sehen, aktiv teilnehmen und weitere Vorteile nutzen! Diese Website nutzt Cookies. Bitte beachten Sie unsere interner Link Datenschutzerklärung.
  Start » Forum Impressum/Datenschutz | Site-Map
7-forum.com   ModelleForummein.7erService

Forumsfunktionen

BMW 7er, Modell E32
 Varianten
 Detail-Infos
 Interaktiv
- Anzeige -

Zurück   BMW 7er-Forum > BMW 7er Modelle > BMW 7er, Modell E32

Antwort

Thema teilen Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 01.04.2004, 14:48   #1
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Fahrzeug: E32 750iL 11/88
Standard Offizielle ZF Stellungnahme Oelwechsel 5 HP 30 (Englisch)

So, habe das gerade gefunden auf roadfly in USA. Damit duerfte das Thema Fuellung auf Lebenszeit zu Ende sein.
Und da das Standardschreiben sich erst auf das 4HP24A eines Audi bezieht (spaeter korrigiert) ist die Frage fuer andere Typen wohl auch geklaert. Also: Lebenszeit heisst 100.000 Meilen. (Empfehlung)
Ich kopiere:

Clarification from ZF Transmissions

Bottom line for those who saw my previous post is this: ZF Transmissions confirms the transmission fluid in the 5HP30 SHOULD BE CHANGED at 100,000 miles.

For those who missed my first post about this, my 2 emails and ZF's 2 responses follow for reference:
Original inquiry:
Sorry, I don't write German.

I own a 1993 BMW 740iL USA version with 5-speed automatic ZF transmission and 118,000 miles on the odometer. The owner's manual states the transmission has a lifetime fill on the fluid. My question is this: is it still considered best to allow the original fluid to remain in the transmission indefinitely or has further research and experience shown that the fluid should indeed be changed?

Original response (emphasis added):
Thank you for your interest in ZF Industries, Inc., especially in the spare parts program for 4HP24A 4-speed automatic transmissions for Audi applications.

First, I would like to apologize for the delay, but your email was moved within the ZF organization until it reached me.

In regards to your inquiry about replacing the lubricant in your ZF transmission, ZF does recommend to replace the oil after 100,000 miles. Your vehicle should have a 1055000010 or 1055000029 transmission specification and for that transmission you need a Shell type oil with the ZF part number S671090149 (20 liter canister). Please verify the transmission specification (on the metal type plate on the main housing) before contacting any independent distributor.

ZF Industries, Inc. has a network of independent distributors throughout North America. They offer the wide variety of spare parts for all ZF passenger car transmission applications. For complete factory remanufactured transmissions, please contact your local dealer.

Two types of distributors offer the ZF passenger car transmission product line. Regional distributors and nationwide distributors, such as ATC Distribution Group, Delta Automotive, Inc., and Transtar Industries, Inc., with various locations throughout North America. Both regional and nationwide distributors have access to all the ZF spare parts, kits, lubrications, and literature. In addition, the regional distributors can offer technical assistance or supply complete rebuild transmissions, remanufactured with original spare parts from ZF.

If you are looking for a passenger car transmission distributor, please check our distributor locator on the ZF North America web-page Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) www.zf-group.com at Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.zf-group.com/am/pc/pt/ampcpt06.phtml for a distributor close to your location.

I would really appreciate, if you could inform me about your experiences with our distributors. If you need further information, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

ZF INDUSTRIES, INC.
Passenger Car Transmissions
Axel Blaschke - Regional Sales Manager, AM
Email: passcarinfo@zf.com
Web: Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) www.zf-group.com
Clarification request:

Thank you for your response to my inquiry. However, there is still some confusion since somehow you thought my car is an Audi with a 4HP24 transmission, when if fact it is a 1993 BMW 740iL with a 5HP30 (A5S 560Z) transmission.
So, once again, should I or should I not change the fluid in my 5HP30 ZF transmission with 120,000 miles on it?

Clarification esponse from ZF:

I guess that was not my day, since I usually copy an old customer inquiry and change the information for the specific questions. In that email I missed to change the Audi 4HP24A information to BMW 5HP30. However, the content below the first paragraph is related to your transmission.

Sorry for the confusion.

Best regards,

ZF INDUSTRIES, INC.
Passenger Car Transmissions
Axel Blaschke - Regional Sales Manager
Email: passcarinfo@zf.com
Web: Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) www.zf-group.com
Erich ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01.04.2004, 14:51   #2
gandalf
U2U Geheimhalter

Benutzerbild von gandalf

Fahrzeug: E34 Touring 520 M50 Bj.05/1996
Standard

Bestätigt das was mein freundlicher mir auch gesagt hat alle 80.000-100.000 kM wechseln.

Gruß

Hubertus
Alt 01.04.2004, 15:23   #3
JB740
the Senior :-)

Benutzerbild von JB740

Fahrzeug: 740i, Bj 03/17
Standard gandalf

ist aber ein unterschied zwischen meilen und km.

die ganzen mails beziehen sich allerdings auf einen E32 und die amis tun so, als sei ZF eine US Company

gruss jürgen
JB740 ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort