Sie sind nicht angemeldet! Jetzt interner Link kostenlos im Forum registrieren, weniger Werbung sehen, aktiv teilnehmen und weitere Vorteile nutzen! Diese Website nutzt Cookies. Bitte beachten Sie unsere interner Link Datenschutzerklärung.
  Start » Forum Impressum/Datenschutz | Site-Map
7-forum.com   ModelleForummein.7erService

Forumsfunktionen

BMW 7er, Modell E32
 Varianten
 Detail-Infos
 Interaktiv
- Anzeige -

Zurück   BMW 7er-Forum > BMW 7er Modelle > BMW 7er, Modell E32 > E32: Tipps & Tricks

Antwort

Thema teilen Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 11.12.2007, 04:52   #1
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Fahrzeug: E32 750iL 11/88
Standard Beseitigung check control warnung bei Xenon

Gilt für das LKM:

Es muss die mit dem kleinen roten Strich gekennzeichnete Leiterbahn unterbrochen werden. Der rote Pfeil weist nur auf den roten Strich hin.

Danach überwacht das LKM das Fahrlicht nicht mehr, weder kalt noch warm. Also sich ein extra LKM besorgen, um rückrüsten zu können

Danke an Ralvieh aus Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) www.e34.de
Erich ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 11.12.2007, 06:34   #2
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Standard geht natuerlich auch anders

Low Beam Failure Fix
(RFix)
Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $19.99
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.xenondepot.com/product.php?product_id=126
----------------------------------
Subject: Worked great
Author: Johan750 Posted on: 2007-10-14

As shogun posted it's more of a way of disabling the warning. But that's just what I needed when I put the xenons in my 735.

Normaly there is a resistor plate with a very small resistance. Over this plate there is a small voltage drop. This voltage (a couple of mV if I remember correctly) must be seen by the LKM so it thinks the lights are all ok. What I did is use a relay instead of a bulb on the light output of the LKM. To get the proper voltage drop I installed different resistors. This shut up the LKM for good.

What you could also do is divide a certain voltage you find in the LKM with a couple of resistors and send that to the ic that checks for that voltage. And ofcourse remove the lines from the resistor that goes to the headlights. That should shut up the low-beams warning for ever.
-------------------------------
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.bbesound.com/bmw/HIDinstall/

You can solve low beam warning in three ways - get ballast specially designed for it, get a resistor (I like this, see link above ) or even simple bulb or modify your LKM.

I have done HID retrofits on different cars, so if you have any questions feel free to post them here and I will answer any questions you get

Some preemptive advice:

1) Mount ballast high to eliminate possibility of water getting into it and frying it
2) Many people suggest wiring harness - I don't find it necessary on E32, but avoid repeated re-ignitions, it draws most current
3) You are going to put HID bulb into halogen projector, ideally you want to also swap lenses, but using *refocused* HID bulb will also work.
4) Don't put 30A fuse, 15A is plenty. With 30A you can possibly melt your wiring harness, with 15A it is just a blow fuse.
5) Don't mix '+' and '-' on ballast, depending on ballast you use it can fry it

90 E32 735i M30
Author: sinij : member since March, 2004
Posted on: 2007-01-12
--------------------------------------
Subject: I installed a small bulb in series, that took care of it on mine.
Author: az735i
Posted on: 2007-01-12

I used a 194 bulb, same as the side markers. Its possible that you don't get the CC message at all. First I installed a kit from eBay and I had no message, when I swithched to Hella OEM ballasts, I got the message.

88 735i
Built 04/88
----------------------------------
Subject: HID complete
Author: Shayne
Posted on: 2007-01-14
Using the Bohmen system and not using a relay but installing 15A fuses in place of the 7.5A fuses to accomodate the inrush current I get no 'Low Beam' message. On this car these fuses are in positions 10 and 11 in the front PDB.
Total time, just over 1 hour so very worthwhile!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/165304
Alt 19.05.2009, 05:03   #3
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Standard

und hier die neueste Anleitung von Johan
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) Killing the LKM 'low beam' message with aftermarket Xenon
Text kopiert, Bild ist im Link:

Killing the LKM 'low beam' message with aftermarket Xenon

I promised someone I'd look into how the LKM works to kill the "Low beam" message when after market Xenon is installed. After a long time I finally have some days off so I had a look at the LKM.

For the low beam lights the LKM uses a shuntresistor embedded in the PCB. This resistor is used to measure the current going to the lamp. When the light are functioning OK this gives a voltage drop of a couple of mV over the resistor. This voltage is sent to a AD22001 IC this is an IC made to check bulbs in cars. It seems to compare the voltage drop to a preset value. The result of this comparison is sent to a HCF4021 IC which converts parallel inputs to a serial datastream which goes to the cluster.

If you pull down pin nr. 1 of the HCF4021 as I did whith a resistor you will kill the low beam message alltogether. I used a 20 Ohm as it was the first I could grab. But I'd try a 1k so see if it also works and use that.

I did use an LKM-B (basic) instead on an LKM-L (luxuray) which is in all the 7s. But the principle should be the same. The LKM-L has two HCF4021 ICs and you will need pin 1 of the right most IC.

As always this worked on my LKM no telling if it will work on yours. And if it will stay in one piece. Your car, your responsibility.

A picture of the modification I did on my desk:
Alt 22.05.2012, 14:40   #4
KickBox
Gesperrt

Standard

Gibt es diese besagte Leiterbahn auch für das Standlicht?
KickBox ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 22.05.2012, 15:26   #5
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Standard

Pins 10 und 11 am LKM

Interner Link) http://www.7-forum.com/forum/24/pin-...lkm-52455.html
Alt 22.05.2012, 16:01   #6
KickBox
Gesperrt

Standard

Okay, hab se gefunden.
Wenn man deren Funktion außer Kraft jetzt, kommt keine Fehlermeldung mehr, richtig?
Sollte man besser die Leiterbahnen durch ritzen oder die Pins raus ziehen, was aber umständlicher ist.
(Hab eine Ersatzmodul)
KickBox ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 03.11.2013, 18:34   #7
Stiefelknecht
Ärmstes Mitglied

Benutzerbild von Stiefelknecht

Fahrzeug: 740i 12/92
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Erich Beitrag anzeigen
und hier die neueste Anleitung von Johan
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) Killing the LKM 'low beam' message with aftermarket Xenon
Text kopiert, Bild ist im Link:

Killing the LKM 'low beam' message with aftermarket Xenon
Sorry,
aber ich steige da nicht durch
Was macht Johan da genau mit dem Widerstand
Klar,
die eine Seite geht auf PIN 1 des HCF4021 IC's
Aber wo geht er da mit der anderen Seite dran

MfG
Chris
andere Baureihen/sonstiges:
4-Kolben-Bremse vom 840er / BMW Professional RDS E36 / H&B Sportauspuff / Interface für Öltemp/Druck / Getriebetemp. / Innentemp. übers Kombi
Stiefelknecht ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort