Sie sind nicht angemeldet! Jetzt interner Link kostenlos im Forum registrieren, weniger Werbung sehen, aktiv teilnehmen und weitere Vorteile nutzen! Diese Website nutzt Cookies. Bitte beachten Sie unsere interner Link Datenschutzerklärung.
  Start » Forum Impressum/Datenschutz | Site-Map
7-forum.com   ModelleForummein.7erService

Forumsfunktionen

BMW 7er, Modell E32
 Varianten
 Detail-Infos
 Interaktiv
- Anzeige -

Zurück   BMW 7er-Forum > BMW 7er Modelle > BMW 7er, Modell E32

Antwort

Thema teilen Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 28.11.2003, 10:46   #11
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Fahrzeug: E32 750iL 11/88
Standard

Zitat:
Original geschrieben von Catweazle
ui

Code:
Preis: EUR 114,86
Aber es lohnt sich. Das Geld hat man schnell wieder raus. Ich habe es auch.
Erich ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 28.11.2003, 18:15   #12
Crazy
Mitglied BMW7er-Club

Benutzerbild von Crazy

Fahrzeug: leider z.Zt. keinen 7er
Standard

@ master

Das Buch habe ich auch - Die gesamte Elektrik ist dort im Prinzip nicht behandelt. Das Buch hat aber dennoch was brauchbares: Die Drehmoment-Werte!

Ansonsten ist es - ich gebe Dir recht - für einen Nicht-Mechaniker recht unbrauchbar.

Gruß Norbert
Crazy ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 28.11.2003, 21:28   #13
dodas
Erfahrenes Mitglied

Benutzerbild von dodas

Fahrzeug: E38 750i (8.98)
Standard

Das Bucheli Reparaturbuch kannst vergessen.
Habe ich mir bei Amazon gekauft.
War total enttäuscht.
Ist total billig gemacht und nicht empfehlenswert.
Habe dann bei eBay einen doofern gefunden der es mir zum gleichen ersteigert hat.

Gruß
Thomas
dodas ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 29.11.2003, 00:21   #14
DVD-Rookie
V8 Connaisseur
Premium Mitglied

Benutzerbild von DVD-Rookie

Fahrzeug: E32-730i -V8 M60 05-92
Standard

Hallo Manu!

Spitze die Liste! (wie lange hast Dudenn getippt? *ROTFL*)

Jetzt weiß ich auch das der Wünschelknochen "wishbone" Dreieckslenker heißt!

Gruß

Harry
DVD-Rookie ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 29.11.2003, 04:36   #15
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Standard gibt es bei uns auf der Linkliste

ganz nach unten scrollen, und da gibt es Englisch-Deutsch-Deutsch-Englisch

Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) KFZ-Technik -Infos, Erklaerungen, Wissenswertes
Alt 29.11.2003, 07:22   #16
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Standard

Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) Hier gibt es das Bentley gerade im Sonderangebot

Bimmerzone USA

Aber an Versandkosten denken. Ist ganz schoen schwer mit 1000 Seiten.

[Bearbeitet am 29.11.2003 um 16:29 von Erich]
Alt 29.11.2003, 17:23   #17
seba
Schlüpferstürmer

Benutzerbild von seba

Fahrzeug: E32 3.5 schalter BJ 88
Standard

was stört euch denn an dieser reperatur Anleitung?
Klar, schaltpläne - nix wahres bei, aber drehmomente stehen drin, wichtige daten zB zum nachmessen
von fühlern, zündung, kolbenringmaße, usw.
Natürlich ist vorwissen erforderlich, aber das habe die leute, die an den e32 gehen in der regel doch, oder?

mir reicht es - und es war günstig.
Alt 29.11.2003, 17:44   #18
Erich
Shogun

Benutzerbild von Erich

Standard Seba, hier der fachmaennische Vergleich der Buecher

Hier das Buecheli Ding:
You simply can't diagnose and analyze a very, very complex car like the E32 in just 144 pages. They tried, including a engine, manual gearbox and a final drive (differential) rebuild. Nice try though.

Also, these books don't have any photos (besides the cover photo) included. Instead, they use drawings. Some, I must admit, are very detailed and if you ask me, copied right out of the factory manual, but the most are something like this (due to copyright reasons I can't show any drawings from the book, so I made a few myself....style/interpretation is the same):

Forget about Conficius. The left image shows that you should loosen the intake manifold support brackets of the left manifold on a M70 engine, and on the right a location of the crankshaft position sensor. Looking at those pictures, I'll bet you already found that out yourself. Congrats, you are a smart man. I am a little less smarter and I don't like to read puzzles when I am figuring out where those bolts/sensors are, hanging over the left fender and looking into a fully loaded engine bay, with just barely space between all parts for a 10mm wrench.....

Furthermore, lots and lots of text. All in German language. Another drawback: the M60 (v8) engine isn't supported.

Gee man, is it really that bad? Isn't there any good stuff to find? Well, like I said, some drawings are good and very detailed. Also, a few good schematic overviews are shown. Like the schematic overview of how the coolingsystem of the M70 engine works (the Bentley manual lacks such an overview), incl. heatervalves, waterpump, thermostat and plumbing between the banks. Furthermore, an extensive table is included with all (torque) specifications and engine clearances. The electrical wiring diagrams are pretty much useless, only the EML/DME 1.2 wiring diagram for the M70 is included. No DME 1.1 diagram for the 730/735 and DME 1.7 upgrading is also missing.

Trivial errors : the specification table on page 125/129 is mentioning a Bosch LH jetronic injectionsystem for the M70 engine. Nice if you have a Volkswagen GTI, but not very informative for the bimmerhead with his Motronic controlled mighty M70.

On page 131 they are telling that the M70 is equipped with the 4HP22 transmission. Ok, it will fit and you're tranny isn't gonna last long......but if you wanna order parts, order them for a 4HP24EH.

The last pages are the electrical wiring diagrams for the left bank and right bank (DME computer1 and DME computer2). They say that. In reality, they copied 1 DME schema 2 times. How do I know? On a 750, which has 2 lambasensors, you have 1 lambda heating relay for both lambdas. Both schema's are showing a seperate heating relay. Also the color codes of the wiring of both banks are identical, according to Bucheli. That is not true.

Overall conclusion: I must admit, these servicemanuals aren't very expensive, so you can't expect everything. But this is simply not suitable for an experienced DIY'er. Only interesting for those who want to collect everything about their E32.

Und hier ueber das Bentley:

Among bimmerheads, they are referring to 'the bible' when they speak about this book. To be honest, the overall impression is very, very good. Lots of info, photo's and drawings (and I mean detailed drawings), good techinfo and some interesting recall information. It even tells you how to convert you LAD system (Load Adjustable Drive suspension system, which in some cases can cause some real expensive problems) to regular shocks.

Both models (short and long base), most engines (M35/M60/M70) and drivelines are supported, although no rebuild information about the automatic tranny, which btw is not uncommon. Good troubleshooting guides. No final drive rebuild guidelines.

Extensive electronical wiring diagrams, even the changes per production year. Only it takes some searching where to locate some components in the car itself..

Gee man, isn't there anything bad to tell about this manual? Yes. A lot of photos are directly copied from the 5 series manual from Bentley. The 5 and 7 are sharing a lot of components (however, mostly the appeareance) so that isn't very much of a problem. The 730i model with M30 isn't mentioned, but basically this is the same engine as the M35.

Important news for M60 (v8) owners: an additional upgrade for the bible is avaible called 'Addition to Repair Group 113 Cylinder Head Removal and Installation'. This is about the intake manifold non-return valve, removing and installing (M60 engine only).This addition can be downloaded (pdf) at Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) http://www.bentleypublishers.com/gal...4&seqnum=1

Trivial errors:

on page 260-11 they are telling about the procedure of replacing the CV joint of the driveshaft. The drawing is actually showing a driveaxle. These axles do have CV joints, but don't requiring taking out the driveshaft.....driveaxles are discussed in another chapter.

M70 engine only: on page 100-9, second picture from above, they are telling that the fuel pump relays are at location B1/B2 and the main relays at A1 and B1(!). This is actually wrong. At location A1/A2 are the fuel pump relays, at B1/B2 the main relays. On page 130-8, the first picture from above, the same mistake is made. This is double checked in the original factory manual.

Most owners of the book don't know this one: the 2 bimmers shown on the cover of the book aren't actually E32 models, but in fact E38 models (later model, different car). I'll bet some guys are start running to their book right now ;-)

M70 engine only: at page 120-10, 2nd picture down, the picture shows the plugs for the crankshaft sensor and cylinder identification sensor (pulse wire). According to Bentley, the 2 top plugs are the crank sensor plugs, and the bottom 2 are the ones that go to the spark plug wires. This is obviously wrong. Looking at the picture, the left top plug is the crank sensor bank 1-6, left bottom plug is the spark plug sensor bank 1-6, right top plug is the spark plug sensor bank 7-12 and finally right bottom plug is the crank sensor bank 7-12. Also this is checked in the factory manual.

M70 engine only: at page 113-26 they say that the tightening torque of the intake manifold to cylinderhead is 22 Nm(17ft-lb). Don't do this! If you tighten those small nuts with that amount of torque, the bolts will break. The proper torque is: 10 Nm(7ft-lb) for the manifold to gasket nuts (M6), and the gasket to cilinderhead nuts (M8) is 24 Nm( about 18ft-lb).

M70 engine only: at page 113-26 they are talking about the intake manifold removal. The fourth line of text from above stated 'remove throttle housings from intake manifold'. That is totally unnecessary when removing the intake manifold. Thats just another gasket to replace, risk of false air etc. You can leave the throttle bodies (DK motors) attached to the manifolds without any problem.

Comments found on the net (not verified yet):

"One comment I have about the Bentley manual is that they suggest removing the fan and shroud to gain better access to the thermostat. This is totally unnecessary: I was able to get to all four bolts and replace it easily without removing anything else."

If you know (or find) any more errors in the Bentley manual, please report them to us so we can publish them here.

Overall conclusion : good value for money. Search the web for the best price offer.

Schaff Dir ein Bentley an, gerade wo DU soviel selber machst. Da lohnt es sich echt.
Antwort