Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 29.12.2018, 16:51   #5
Captain_Slow
Lernfähiges Mitglied

Benutzerbild von Captain_Slow

Fahrzeug: C6, R1200RT

Standard

I do not see a specific reason to be so negative about this car or the seller without any other knowledge then the advert. It says in the advert that the car is currently registered making a commission sale more likely.

This seller is also selling some other high end luxury cars, some without warranty as the Rolls Royce Silver Shadow and the Mercedes 600 - this is quite common as giving proper warranty on these kind of cars can be an uncalculated risk as bills can very quickly go to 5-figures...

This 760Li is a 2012 (facelift) model with normal mileage - I don't think the price is very far of the mark - perhaps there is some room to negotiate specially if it will be exported. If this is the car you really want (colours, options) then you might want to consider paying a bit more because if you buy a cheaper one with a colour you don't like so much you might regret it.

Another option you have is to send an indepedent car expert to check the car this will cost between 100 and 200 Euro.

PS - these wheels are horrible but perhaps it is a second set with winter tires, I would definately ask for a discount because of these wheels alone...
Captain_Slow ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten