KawaBmw7
BMW C650 GT

Benutzerbild von KawaBmw7

Fahrzeug: E65 760i (01-06)
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von pwn3rzwo Beitrag anzeigen
Wow, great Turtorial

But theres one thing i dont understand: Why did you bought the Shift Paddels from Mercedes AMG and build it up in that old steering wheel, i think it would have been easier to "mod" an E46 M3 steering wheel to put it in a pre-facelift car... why exactly does a E46 steering does not fit? A few Years ago ive seen in Poland on a BMW Meeting serveral E34, and i couldnt believe my eyes, some crazy polnish mans build in a E46 M3 CSL steering wheel with alcantara in an old crappy E34?!?!

but - keep goin on with it thumps up!!!

greetz, phil...

(Gschwind an die anderen: Warum genau passt den ein E46 Lenkrad nicht? Wiegesagt, ich hätt es nie geglaubt - aber ich hab schon E34's mit der Kurbel drin gesehen!)
I did that because at first I thought that it was not possible to change the steering column to one from a facelift. When I looked better in WDS I knew that it was possible. I already bought the shift paddles on German Ebay so I decided to make them on the M-steering wheel from E38.
In my opinion looks the M-steering wheel from E38 or E39 better in the E38 than the one from the M3.

My original pre facelift M-steering wheel is a little bigger and thinner than the one from a facelift so that was also a reason to go for the facelift steering wheel.
KawaBmw7 ist offline   Antwort Mit Zitat antworten