Thema: Edelstahl-AGA
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 07.10.2019, 14:27   #32
Kleiner Mann
Gast

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von k27 Beitrag anzeigen
Für den Kurs ist das sicher kein schlechtes Angebot - immerhin drei Schalldämpfer. Habe gerade einen ESD unter einem E28 M5 verbaut, der eigentlich 720 Euro kosten würde - guter Topf, aber er passte unglaublich schlecht - fiel erst gar nicht auf, aber im Detail ganz schlecht. Dazu für den Preis. daher ist das hier echt preiswert - wenn er einigermaßen passt, schlag zu!!!
Vielen Dank für dein Statement

Zitat:
Zitat von M30-3430 Beitrag anzeigen
Anrufen ist eine gute Idee . Ich selbst hatte mit RAKA RÖR noch nichts zu tun. Aber aus der Volvo-Szene weiß ich (da sind sie ziemlich präsent und haben bezüglich Preis/Leistung einen guten Ruf), dass Kommunikation mit ihnen am besten telefonisch (auch in englisch) funktioniert (bevor jemand evtl. etwas länger auf eine Antwortmail wartet).

Viele Grüße,

Jörg
Email klappt super. Direkt heute morgen eine Antwort bekommen und seitdem geht es hin und her....hier mal unsere bisherige communication:

Zitat:
"Hi,

Your exhaust BMW175 for 6.900,- surely fits for 1985 728i catless version?
What are the shipping costs to Germany?
How would the payment work?
Do you accept paypal?"

Hi
This exhaust is still not tested. Therefore I can not give you any answer. What you see on the picture is what we offer.
Externer Link (&Ooml;ffnet in neuem Fenster, der Forumsbetreiber distanziert sich vom Inhalt extern verlinkter Seiten.) https://rakaror.o.se/Rostfrittavgass...nframroer.html

Shipping to Germany 700 SEK incl.VAT

You have two options to pay!
1. Pay by card.
2. Pay into our bank account.

Pay by card:
Write two e-mails to us. In the first e-mail you write the cardnumber(16 digits) and confirm that Raka Rör KB has authority to charge you xxxx SEK.
In the other e-mail you write the card expiration date and the three check digits on the back of the card.

Pay into our bank account:
Bank: Nordea Bank AB in Stockholm
Swift Adr.: NDEASESS
Account IBAN: SE8695000099602601868264

Best Regards

Lars
Raka Rör KB
Phone: 0046-31-876300

Hi,

thanks for your answer. That means, you haven’t sold one yet for E23?
I just found your offer a couple of days ago and also shared it in our internet E23 community here in Germany.
Some people, including myself, are very curious about it because if it really fits well and the quality is right, your offer would be a really interesting alternative to the standard exhaust system since it’s made of stainless steal.
So….I would give it a try and would like to buy one. If you have a good product, there will probably be more orders from other members of our E23 community.
Do you have it in stock?
How long will the delivery take?

Thanks for your effort….best regards

Hi

We have it in stock. I´m also curious how it fit. Please tell me !
If you want to order please send me your complete address and phone number. After that I send you an order number that you shall use as reference.

After you have paid it will normally take about a week with DHL.

Best Regards

Lars
Raka Rör KB +46-31876300"

Habe noch mal gefragt, ob eine Rücknahme/sendung möglich ist, falls die Passgenauigkeit zu wünschen übrig lässt, ob die Schellen auch dabei sind und ob sie auch Edelstahl sind.
Noch habe ich ein gutes Bauchgefühl
  Antwort Mit Zitat antworten